I didn’t find Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter but I did find another Karin Slaughter.
- The Girl Before by JP Delaney
- Sometimes I lie by Alice Feeney [I have been wanting this for so long, it’s on my bookoutlet wishlist and amazon wishlist as well.
- The Lies We Told by Camilla Way [This was a book of the month selection, which I have been wanting to get but there’s always another book I want more. So, I am happy to have found this one.
- The Kept Women by Karin Slaughter [this may be the eighth book in a series but I am still glad I got this. I guess, I’ll just have to get the first book in the series]
Since that was such a success, I wanted to go to the library and look what they had in their sale section.
- Paradise by Toni Morrison [I know Morrison died earlier this year, I believe. But I have read The Bluest Eye by the author and have wanted to read more since I enjoyed that so much.]
- Beatown by Richard Backman [I have heard youtuber Gabby from gabbyreads talking about it, and she enjoyed it a lot.]
- Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah [I know this is in series, and I want to get them. Also want to get to finally reading something by Kristin Hannah.
- American Psycho by Easton Ellis [this is recommended a lot so I thought this was a find I had to pink up.]
- The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath [I have book looking for this cover]
- Road to Perdition by Max Allan Collins [I had heard someone talk about this so I wanted to get it. This one was the movie tie-in with Tom Hanks]
- The Engless Steppe: A Girl in Exile by Esther Hautzing [the cover intrigued me, if I’m being honest.]
- Dancing on the Edge by Han Nolan [I don’t remember what brought me into this book, it’s been a few weeks ago]
- Final Friends Book 3: The Graduation by Christopher Pike [I have heard people say they love Christopher Pike’s works. Even though this is the third book I wanted to snag it so when I get the other two before this one I will have it.]
- The Dark Lake by Sarah Bailey
- Edge of Darkness by Karen Rose
- The Third Option by Vince Flynn
- I know my Name by C.J. Cookie
- The Last Anniversary by Liane Moriarty
I hadn’t heard of any of these books before seeing them in the sale section of the library. I had only heard or seen Karen Rose and Liane Moriarty’s names before. I have found a Liane Moriarty at previous library book sale and picked it up but I haven’t read it yet. I was looking for some books online before and had seen Karen Rose.
I have read some Nicholas Sparks books before and have enjoyed them. I love that he books a tragic twist to it so it’s heart breaking for characters throughout but also they don’t always get their happy ending.
- A Bend in the Road by Nicholas Sparks
- The guardian by Nicholas Sparks
- Night in Rondane by Nicholas Sparks
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
- Dear John by Nicholas Sparks
I think it was a very successful book shopping adventure for a Saturday afternoon. Especially for not having any bookstore in my town.
You can now officially find all my social links: here