- Doctor Sleep / Stephen King 3/5
- Ghosted in LA / Sina Grace (arc) 3/5
- Loveish / Sakshi Narula (arc) 3/5
- It Sounded Better in my Head / Nina Kenwood (arc) 3/5
- Always Human / Ari North (Dragons & Tea book club for April) 3/5
- Something is killing the children / James Tyniaon IV (arc) 4/5
- Mrs. Everything / Jennifer Weiner 3/5
- Boneless Mercies / April Genevieve Tucholke 3/5
- Everything Emergency / Jason Adam Katzenstein (arc) 4/5
- The Kingdom of the Gods / In-wan Youn (arc) 4/5
- A Darker Shade of Magic / V.E. Schwab 3/5
- Eat and Love yourself (arc) 5/5
- Necromancer novella 3/5
- Dear Girl (arc) 3/5
To me most things were pretty okay reads only a couple that stand out to me. I didn’t do a lot of reading of my physical tbr. Either graphic novels, poetry, or audiobooks. Only read two books physically.
I was obsessed with Schitt’s Creek and I’m just waiting for the last season. I started watching How I met your mother again.
Here’s a few song’s from my playlist I’ve been listening to, but everything I’ve been listening to is on there though.
This past week I have been trying to keep busy it helps me mental health. My mental health hasn’t been great in March or April. Hopefully in May it will be better. I rearranged and cleaned my room the last couple of days.
Some of my favorite drinks and snacks to consume: snickers, pepsi, iced coffee, and ice water. I’m all snickered out at the moment.
In May I’m hoping to step on my game, I want to post more on here, on instagram. I would also work on my WIP, I haven’t worked on it much. Some reviews are coming in the next month.